THE GAS CHROMATOGRAPHIC REVOLUTION FOR
PyxisGC BTEX is the first and unique gaschromatograph “carrier gas free” for remote BTEX monitoring in ambient air. PyxisGC BTEX is manufactured by Pollution Analytical Equipment in compliance with EN14662-3:2015.
PyxisGC BTEX uses ambient air as its carrier gas, so that cumbersome carrier gas cylinders are no longer required. This unique feature simplifies installations and eliminates the need for periodic visits to the installation site in order to replace gas cylinders.
• “Smart city” air quality monitoring
• Fence line monitoring
• Research Institutions
• PID Detector – High sensitivity
• MEMS Technology – Miniaturized
• Carrier Gas Cylinders FREE – Low cost ownership
• Cloud software for management/control – Remote real time monitoring
• Rugged construction, IP55 cabinet
• Carrier gas free
• Automatic analysis with auto check and autocalibration
• Remote control and Cloud software (Pollution Guardian) with real-time data
• Low maintenance cost and low energy consumption
• Easy relocation due to small size and weight